- Redox Active Metal Based Therapeutics
- Chemical Tools for Molecular Imaging
- Molecular Mechanisms of Inflammation and Neurodegeneration
- Reversible Posttranslational Modifications of Thiols
- Signaling via Gasotransmitters (NO and H2S) and Oxygen Sensing
1 OL: Opening Lecture, 7 PL: Plenary Lecture, 19 (KL: Keynote Lecture, OP: Oral Presentation), poster session
Sa. 20th of July:
Registration: 20th of July from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
10:00 – 10:30 : Opening words by the University Vice-Chancellor and by the Organizers
10:30 -19:00 : 1 OL, 2 PL, 6 (KL & OP)
So. 21th of July:
9:00 – 17:00: 3 PL, 7 (KL & OP),
Mo. 22th of July:
9:00 – 12:15 : 2 PL, 2 (KL & OP) closing remarks
The official program will be published after may 27th.