Monographic and cumulative theses

Information on submitting a monographic or cumulative doctoral thesis is available on the homepage of FAU’s Graduate Center, including some more detailed advice on monographic and cumulative theses in the Faculty of Sciences.

If you are unsure, your doctoral advisor is a good resource in helping to determine what kind of thesis is right for you and your field of study.