Exchange students

Students can gather international experience by joining an exchange program.

Are you an incoming student or  outgoing student in an exchange program? Please find further information on our website, starting with the pages linked above.

Our department is involved in the various ERASMUS+ activities of the FAU, and we hold numerous bilateral exchange agreements.

For students of our Master’s degree programs, we offer the Dual Degree Program with the University of Wollongong in Australia, but all students are also welcome to take advantage of the FAU’s further options for students to go abroad.

If you are planning to go abroad during your studies, please be sure to contact your student advisor and your exchange coordinator in a timely manner – you will need at least one year to get everything organized for your semester abroad.

Exchange coordinator Chemistry/Molecular Science

Our video for our Spanish-speaking students!

Chemicas de Erlangen