- We are happy to welcome Prof. Diana C. Sinuco-Leon from the National University of Columbia. Her research focusses on the investigation of volatile organic compounds with biological activity, such as aroma and biocontrol, and their use in food packaging. From November to January, she will join our laboratory and contribute to investigations on aroma compounds in plants.
- Prof. Andrea Büttner has been awarded the AGFD Fellow Award 2017, Agricultural and Food Chemistry Division, American Chemical Society.
- Dr. Johannes Niebler has been awarded the “Förderpreis 2017 der Deutschen Gesellschaft der Parfümeure (DGP)”
- Just published: Handbook of Odor (Springer)
Press releases and media coverage
- Interview “Mit drei Kindern macht man keine Forscherkarriere?”:
- Interview “Professorin Andrea Büttner hat einen duften Beruf”:
- Campus Talk “Mit und von allen Sinnen”:
- Panel discussion about the Campus Talk:
- Interview about harmful substances in toys.