Talks, invited lectures and conference contributions
- Invited talk 2nd Conference on Carbon Chemistry and Materials conference (CCM-2022), Rome, Italy. October 10-12, 2022.
- Invited seminar at Bowling Green State University USA. March 24th 2021
- Seminar at Institute of Molecular Science (ICMol)- Valencia University. Spain. 22. Oct 2020
- Seminar at Würzburg University. Germany. 24. Oct 2019
- Graduate School Molecular Science GSMS Winter School 2019 Kirchberg in Tirol (Austria) 15 Feb 2019
- Seminar within the Collaborative Research Centre SFB 953 «Synthetic Carbon Allotropes» (DFG) Round SCAs: Fullerene building blocks with tailor made solubility and carbon nano-onions. 16. Feb. 2018 Erlangen, Germany
- Campus Event organized by the German Chemical Society (GDCh). 15 October 2018 Round SCAs: Fullerenes, endofullerenes and multilayer fullerenes (nano-onions). Chemical functionalization towards their practical application.
- Seminar within the Collaborative Research Centre SFB 953 «Synthetic Carbon Allotropes» (DFG) Spherical SCAs: Fullerenes and carbon-nanoonions –integral building blocks for hybrid allotrope architectures16. Nov. 2018 Erlangen, Germany
- Suprachemdays 2021. Dye based Carbon Nanocages for supramolecular applications. M. E. Pérez-Ojeda,* B. Scholz, P. Gazetas, M. Ruppert, I. Solymosi, E. Nuin, S. Krishna, H. Maid, D. M. Guldi, N. Jux and A. Hirsch. Online event. Bologna (Italy) 13-15 Oct 2021
- Fusion conference: From Carbon Rich Molecules to Carbon Based Materials. Tunable fullerene building blocks for hybrid allotrope combination and their supramolecular assembly. M.E. Pérez-Ojeda, I.Wabra, C. Böttcher and A. Hirsch. Nassau (Bahamas), 6- 10 June 2018
- XI European School on Molecular Nanoscience (ESMolNa2018) and 6th workshop on 2D materials. Carbon Nanoonions, insights into reductive covalent functionalisation. M. E. Pérez-Ojeda, C. Kröckel, E. Castro, U. Ludacka, J. Kotakoski, K. Werbach, H.Peterlik, M. Melle-Franco, J. C. Chacón-Torres, F. Hauke, L.Echegoyen, G. Abellán, A. Hirsch. Tenerife (Spain) 20-25 May 2018
- XIV Young Researchers Symposium (Spanish Chemistry Royal Society) Fullerene building blocks with tailor made solubility and their application in hybrid-allotropes and supramolecular constructions. M.E. Pérez-Ojeda, I. Wabra, and A. Hirsch. Book of Abstract, page 51. Badajoz (Spain) 07-10 November 2017
- X European School on Molecular Nanoscience (ESMolNa2017) and 5th workshop on 2D materials. New hybrid-nanocarbon allotropes based on fullerene derivatives with tuned solubility. M. E. Pérez-Ojeda and A. Hirsch. Book of Abstract, page 44 El Escorial (Madrid, Spain) 7-12 May 2017
- III Biennial meeting of the Chemical Biology Group/ XII Carbohydrate Symposium. Hybrid molecular nanomaterials for carbohydrate-lectin recognition and self-assembly. M. E. Pérez-Ojeda, B. Trastoy, I. García-Moreno, and J. L. Chiara. OC.08. Madrid (Spain) 14-16 March 2016.
- XXIV Biennial Meeting of Organic Chemistry Click assembly of di-functionalized Octasilsesquioxanes and their application in bioimaging. M.E. Pérez-Ojeda, A. Rol, B. Trastoy, M.D. Chiara, A. Costela, I. García-Moreno, and J. L. Chiara .Book of Abstract, CO48.San Sebastián (Spain) 11-13 July 2012.
- IX Photochemistry Conference. New hybrid dyes for biomedical and photonic applications. M.E. Pérez-Ojeda, B. Trastoy, J.L. Chiara, R. Sastre. Book of abstracts, page 71. 20-23 September 2009. Bilbao -Leioa- (Spain).
Oral and invited communications presented by others
- “19th International Symposium on Novel Aromatic Compounds (ISNA19)” Tunability of Cavity Size and Chiral Assemblies of Perylene Bisimide Cyclophanes with Electron-Withdrawing Bay Substituents. Oral Communication. (book of abstracts: page 135). Warsaw. Poland 3-8 July 2022
- “4th Joint GSMS/SFB953 Winter School” Functionalized Perylene Bisimide Cyclophanes and Hexabenzocoronene Tweezers as Supramolecular Systems. Oral communication. Kichberg in Tirol (Austria). February 2022
- “RSC Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry Meeting 2021, MASC2021″. Chiral Self-Sorting of Flexible Perylene Bisimide Cyclophanes and their Fullerene Hybrids (page 26). Online. December 2021
awarded for the best flash presentation
- “1st Women in Supramolecular Chemistry Workshop (WISC)” Perylene Bisimide Cyclophane-Fullerene Hybrids with Homochiral Recognition (book of abstracts: page 31) Cagliari, Italy. September 2021
- IV International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials. Synthesis of fluorescent cubic silsesquioxanes with carbohydrate substituents and study of their aggregation behavior in aqueous solution. M. E. Pérez-Ojeda, I. García-Moreno, and J. L.Chiara. Oral Communication. OB.05.01.Sitges (Spain) 9-13 March 2015.
- European Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO EUROPE/EQEC) Highly efficient and photostable bulk and thin film dye lasers based on new pyrromethene derivatives. L. Cerdán, G. Durán-Sampedro, A. R. Agarrabeitia, M. E. Pérez-Ojeda, A. Costela, I. García-Moreno1, I. Esnal, J. Bañuelos, I. López Arbeloa, M. J. Ortiz. Oral Communication. CE-2-6 Munich (Germany) 11-16 May 2013
- International Conference of New Science Created by Materials with Nano Spaces Microporous materials made from silsesquioxanes (SQs) or [RSi 1.5]n (n= 8,10,12). R.M. Laine, M.F. Roll, M.E. Pérez-Ojeda Rodríguez, J. C. Furgal. Invited Lecture I3. November 23-26, 2011. Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
- X Carbohydrates Conference. Synthesis and applications of nanometric organic-inorganic hybrid systems for multivalent presentation of carbohydrates. J.L. Chiara, B. Trastoy, M. E. Pérez-Ojeda. Invited Lecture, IL5 P.23. Granada (Spain) 15-18 September 2010.
- International Conference on Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications. Solid-state scatty lasers based on nanohybrid POSS composites. A. Costela, I. García-Moreno, L. Cerdán, V. Martín, M. E. Pérez-Ojeda, O. García, R. Sastre. Invited lecture. Kerala (India) April 2010.
- 6th International ECNP Conference on Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites. Laser efficiency enhancement in dye doped POSS materials via non-resonant feedback lasing. L.Cerdán, A. Costela, I. García-Moreno, V. Martin, M.E. Pérez-Ojeda. Oral Communication. P85. 28-30 April 2010, Madrid (Spain).
- ISMSC 2021 International Symposium of Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry July 12-13, 2021 Online Webinar
- 239th ECS Electrochemical society meeting May 30- June 3, 2021 Digital meeting
- 275th FAU Anniversary Symposium January 18-19, 2018 Erlangen (Germany)
- Marie Curie Alumni Annual Conference (MCAA) Feb 2-3. 2018. Leuven (Belgium)
- 231st ECS Electrochemical society meeting May 28-June 1, 2017 New Orleans, LA (USA)
- 19th International Symposium on Novel Aromatic Compounds (ISNA-19) Carbon based Nanocages for supramolecular interactions. Warsaw. Poland. 3-8 July 2022. (PP-225)
- “12th International Conference on Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (ICPP12)” Hosting Fullerenes using Tetrabenzoporphyrin Dimers (book of abstracts: 452). 10-15 July, Madrid. Spain. 2022
- “RSC Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry Meeting 2021 (MASC2021)”, Online. Dimeric Tetrabenzoporphyrin Systems for Fullerene Recognition. December 2021
- 18th International Symposium on Novel Aromatic Compounds (ISNA-18) Perylene Bisimide based Cyclophanes. Sapporo. Japan. 21-26 July 2019
- Women in Science, 1st Erlangen Symposium Differences of two and three membered perylenebisimide based cyclophanes. Erlangen (Germany) Book of abstracts page 71. 9-11 December 2018
- 4th International conference on Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials Biodegradable non-thermosensitive pseudo–double networks as potential hydrogels to release viable cell sheets for tissue regeneration. Kracow (Poland) 15-18 July 2018
- 32th International Winterschool on Electronic Properties of Novel Materials. Carbon nano-onions (CNOs) insights into reductive covalent functionalisation. Kirchberg in Tirol. (Austria). Book of abstracts page 45 (MON19) March 2018
- 32th International Winterschool on Electronic Properties of Novel Materials. The first molecular dumbbell consisting of an endohedral Sc3N@C80 and an empty C60-fullerene building block. Kirchberg in Tirol. (Austria). Book of abstracts page 41 (MON10) March 2018
- IV Erlangen Symposium on Synthetic Carbon Allotropes Tuning Fullerene building-blocks´ solubility. Erlangen (Germany) Book of Abstracts P-71. 24-27 Sept 2017
- Ulm-Erlangen Symposium on Functional Organic Materials Fullerene Building Blocks for Hybrid Carbon Allotrope Combinations. Ulm (Germany) 10-11 July 2017
- International Carbohydrate Symposium (ICS) Hybrid molecular nanomaterials for carbohydrate-lectin recognition and self-assembly. ID: 2533664 P342New Orleans, LA, July 17-21, 2016.
- II International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials. New Hybrid Nanostructured Dyes for Biophotonic applications. Strasbourg (France) 6-10 March 2011.
- Imaginenano. NanoSpain Conference Hybrid Nanomaterials based on BODIPY-Functionalized Octasilsesquioxanes. Bilbao (Spain) 11-14 April 2011.
- European Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and 12th European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO EUROPE/EQEC) Non-resonant feedback to enhance conventional lasing in advanced materials. CA-P30. Munich (Germany) 22-26 May 2011.
- X Carbohydrates Symposium Synthesis of multivalent glycoconjugates based on hybrid nanostructured dyes for biomedical and imaging applications. P101. P47. 15-18 September 2010. Granada (Spain).
- 6th International ECNP Conference on Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites Laser behavior of new hybrid nanostructured dyes for biomedical and photonic applications. Book of abstracts page. P101. 28-30 de April 2010 Madrid (Spain).
- IX Photochemistry Conference Syntesis and photophysical properties of asymmetric BODIPYs dyes PM567 analogues. Page 93. 20-23 September 2009. Bilbao -Leoia- (Spain).
- 6th Italian-Spanish Symposium on Organic Chemistry. ISOOC-2006 Influence of the Triplet-Energy of the Sensitizer on the Photoreactivity of 1,4-Dienes. A Efficient Synthesis of Vinylcyclopropanes. PO 54 and PO41. 14-17 July 2006 Taormina, Sicily (Italy).