We are a synthetic group targeting innovation in sustainable homogeneous catalysis, energy conversion and organic materials. We focus on methodology and reaction mechanisms including the isolation of reactive and elusive intermediates, inorganic spectroscopy, and physical-organic methods. Whenever feasible, we try to use computational chemistry to guide our synthetic efforts. We are passionate about any type of organic and inorganic chemistry, aim at creative and novel approaches for long-standing challenges, and try of course to be happy and enjoy life. If you are interested in joining our enthusiastic team, please feel free to contact Dominik.
— NEWS —
- Annette’s and Dominik’s poster has been awarded the poster prize by Inorganic Chemistry at the NIKAS 2018 in Göttingen. Thank You! And thank you for organizing a great symposium with fantastic interaction and exciting talks!
- Why are Mößbauer isomer shifts NOT a measure for the oxidation state of high-valent iron compounds? Find it in our recent contribution to M. Malischewski’s and K. Meyer’s thrilling research on iron Cp* complexes…
- We thank the Dr. Hertha und Helmut Schmauser-Stiftung for their support!
- So exciting: Can we harness the unique properties of carbenes to tailor organic materials for singlet fission?
- Our investigations on “How to Tame Elusive Palladium Terminal Oxos and Imidos” has been highlighted by Science Trends!
- Check out our Tutorial “Pushing Electrons – Which Carbene Ligand for Which Application”, which was featured on the Cover of Organometallics!
Dr. Dominik Munz
- Job title: Independent Research Group Leader
- Organization: Department of Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Working group: Chair of Inorganic and General Chemistry (Prof. Dr. Meyer)
- Phone number: +49 9131 85 27464
- Fax number: +49 9131 85 27367
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.chemistry.nat.fau.eu/munz-group/
91058 ErlangenRoom A00.45